Parker has decided that when the phone rings, it is for him. He has taken over talking to Mum and Pap on the phone. He thinks that they have called to talk to him only. He grabs the phone and goes and gets on his tractor and talks to them about tractors and barns. He holds the phone up to his ear and crosses his leg over one another and kicks back as if to be carrying on a very big conversation with them. I can never get a word in or get the phone back. I am sure that they love this and he enjoys talking with them about his day!! We'll I guess it is just going to get worse. If Parker, being all boy, enjoys talking on the phone this much I cannot even imagine what Gigi will do!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment