Monday, October 15, 2007

What's inside...


Today the doorbell rang- it never rings unless... it is the UPS man- and Parker came running to get us. He loves to see the big brown truck pull up and he loves to get a package!! Today we had an extra big box from grammie and granpie!! Parker rushed out to get it and pulled the big box inside. I opened it and then the next thing I knew he was pulling everything out of the box. Toys went flying, clothes where everywhere, and I could not even figure out what was what. Everytime he pulled something out he said "Ohhh" or "Wowww"!! The box was Gigi's birthday presents and he thought all of it was for him- pink skirt and all!!! There was a sweet bag full of special treasures for Parker. He has put the puzzle together numerous times, took all the animals and planes with him to bed, and put up his magnets on the refridgerator. Thank you Grammie and Granpie for the special box. Gigi is going to look like the cutest little girl with her new fall wardrobe. It was all so cute!! Thank you!!!

No comments: