We arrived home late Monday nite and I just could not wait to hear all about Parker and Gigi's time with Mum and Pap. Their little lives are so precious and I did not want to miss anything that they did while we were gone. We had such a wonderful time in St. Louis. I had forgotten how much fun the city is and how much there is to do. I also cherished the time that I got to spend with my sister and best friend. Due to children, work and time we don't get to just spend some good time together, so it was awesome to do that this weekend. But- My little ones had a vacation themselves. They love to stay at the Fun Mum and Playful Pappy Inn!!! They played and played and rode tractors and bikes and just enjoyed being the center of their attention. A big thanks to my parents for loving our kids this weekend and taking such great care of them.
We'll even though it was 12 midnight when we got home- I counld not resist waking them up. I wanted to hear Parker say- "Hi mama"! and smell that sweet baby smell on Gigi. So I woke them up and as they were slumbered down in their beds they just stayed asleep. But it was so wonderful to just watch them peacefully sleeping and imagine all that they had done. I truley did miss them on this trip. I got some much needed relaxation and rest and am ready to tackle motherhood again!!!
We'll even though it was 12 midnight when we got home- I counld not resist waking them up. I wanted to hear Parker say- "Hi mama"! and smell that sweet baby smell on Gigi. So I woke them up and as they were slumbered down in their beds they just stayed asleep. But it was so wonderful to just watch them peacefully sleeping and imagine all that they had done. I truley did miss them on this trip. I got some much needed relaxation and rest and am ready to tackle motherhood again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment