Well Gigi has informed us today that she wants to be(or already is!) a princess. We were at Walmart today looking for some small clips to pull her bangs back when she reached over and grabbed the headband full of diamonds. I thought to myself- she only likes it because it sparkles and she will not know what to do with that. But to my surprise she popped that tiara on top of her head and looked and me and said-"hey"! She is too cute for words so I took a picture of her with her new look of being a princess. She wore the headband tiara all day! I am loving the girlyness in her and know that she will be treated like a princess since she has it in her already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isnt' it amazing how fast they grow? I can't believe how big Halle has gotten in a few short months! We hope you are doing well. We need to do lunch soon! My off days are still Tues. and Wednesday! Ryan said he saw you left a comment on our blog, but then it was gone the next time he looked! I wish I could have read it. We love comments! Please call me when you get a chance!
Post a Comment