Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A birthday party for a little lady!!!





Tonight Pap, Mum, Jen-jen, Keith, Todd, Mel, and Parker helped celebrate Gigi's first birthday!!! We had chicken tacos, a Henningsen favorite!! Parker and I made Gigi a chocolate cake and decorated it with icing. It was not a professional job, but what do you expect when Parker and I are playing with icing!! We had so much fun reminiscing about Gigi and her birth and all the special moments over the past year. All of us agreed that we could not believe that she was one!! She loved opening all of her gifts. She got a telephone, some cute outfits, a picture frame, some flashing rubber duckies, a cute book about Mum's purse, and a "baby play station" that I cannot wait to hook up and see how it works. We had a great time laughing along with Gigi as she explored chocolate cake. At first she was a little lady about digging in and then she just tore into it!! She made a giant mess and had to get another bath!! Thank you Gigi for a fun celebration and Happy First Birthday!!!

No comments: