Here is the Henningsen Family. Mom H. does such a great job of always getting family pictures of the gang when we are all together. Thank you Mom H. for all your work in organizing this so we will have these keepsakes forever. So Mom and Dad W. maybe this will cause you to do the same. I cannot remember the last time we had a family photo, I guess my wedding. And the picture is still in the proof album. WE NEED a family picture. I love my family so much and want to have us captured in a photo to have for years to come. So, I hope that this will prompt a photo session. Pictures have never been my family's thing so this is taking a big step. I will keep you all updated as to whether we get a picture of the Wise family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have ya'll tried Portrait Innovations? We use them for everything because they're incredibly kid-friendly and cheap! Just throwing it out there. As to getting together, yes, we totally should. I'll call sometime this week, and we can set something up!
PS--Love the blog! You're so good to include pictures!
That is a great picture of you all! We are sorry we missed you the last time you were in town, but I know it's crazy when you come for a specific reason! We love you all and I will talk to you soon!
Love this picture!! Thanks for sharing it with us...we miss you tons and are ready for a white trash reunion soon!! With Jake and Paige moving to H-vegas we might actually get to see ya'll! Love you, Jill
Post a Comment