Friday, May 1, 2009

Update

It seems that Parker's sugar is doing better and we are not leaning in the direction of Diabetes. We are going for and Ultrasound of the kidneys, abdomen and bladder on Wednesday. Please think of him on Wednesday at 9 am. I just wish we could get to the bottom of this. In the mean time... Todd, Gigi and I have the "flu"? Not sure what we have but we feel aweful. Thanksfully Parker is not sick( at least right now) and if he is still fine in the am he is getting shipped to the farm. Gigi is running a 103.7 fever and just feels lousy. Todd and I feel like an elephant is standing on us and we hurt everywhere. I had no idea that my eyelashes could hurt! Todd is nauseated but thankfully I am not. My throat is sore but Todd's is not. Swine flu? No- We have not started snorting or squealing and there is no pink curly tail from behind... yet!

4 comments:

Keith and Meredith said...

Hope y'all feel better soon!

jessica said...

Friend, i am so sorry y'all are sick. i will be praying that Parker doesn't get it and for him Wednesday morning! Keep me posted!

Lindsey said...

i'll pray for parker now and on wed. hopefully we'll see you thurs at the tea????

Kim Ashley said...

I hope everything went well this morning! I know this has got to be nerve racking to be going through something like this with your child. Yall are in my prayers!