Thursday, May 28, 2009

Headed out of town...

So we have packed up and landed ourselves in St Louis for a short visit. Several reasons to come: Mimi and Granpie, a break away from the grind and money pits, new tires, new water pump, air condition restored to Todd's truck... We needed some things so we headed here to get them! I know it sounds absurd... but only we will understand!! Thanks, Jarrod!!!
And it is raining raining raining!!! I wish for some sunshine- maybe tomorrow?
And the kids are being weird about their beds here? I mean can you not adapt to a different bed? I guess not. I am hoping for a better nite sleep without little ones tugging on my PJ's..."go home to my bed"!!!
I'll post pics when I can... Gigi got a haircut- Sassy and Cute!!
She is mastering this potty training business!
Parker got a cap gun with some "Buulllets!!!" (they think he sounds so southern?!)
His tooth is turning darker?!
I got a pedicure! Thanks, Dad! He was the one who treated! He knew that I needed a vacation!
Todd got some good best friend time and work done to autos. This makes him happy!
Headed to bed!!! Nite, Nite!!!

1 comment:

Kim Ashley said...

I hope yall have a wonderful trip!