Thursday, May 14, 2009

Parker and the Ark!

Today was Parker's musicial at school and it was so wonderful. They had graduation for the K-5 class and I cried the whole time. I did not even know a child in it! I was just sitting there thinking to myself that Parker and Gigi would be there shortly and then all this time that I have with them during the day would be spent with a teacher at school. Made me even more attached to my time with them this summer and to hold on to the time that I have with them- no matter how many things they spill, no matter how many times they say MOMMY, no matter how much I cant get done. No matter what... God gave me this time to be with them and I need to treasure it and fill it with quality time.
We were so proud of Parker as he sang songs and recited a narrative. The title of the program was Noah's Ark and he wore his rain boots and rain coat. He was handsome! Well see for yourself!








We had a lot of fun and even enjoyed lunch out with MUM!!! What a special treat! Thanks Mum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome Mel!! Please tell Parker congrats for us! I LOVE reading your blog everyday.

Anonymous said...

How aesome Mel!! Please tell Parker "way to go!" for us. I LOVE reading your blog everyday!

jessica said...

so cute and Gigi looks like a proud little sister. All those kids in their raincoats is so cute!
We miss y'all and glad y'all are feeling better! We are finally on the mend too!

Lindsey said...

hey! thanks so much for coming yesterday. elle really had so much fun. it was just perfect! send me your email and i'll send you some pictures. i got some great ones of parker and g!
lindseysalter at yahoo dot com