Saturday, January 31, 2009

Parker Update

Parker is doing better today. It had surgery on Friday and is at home and resting. Tonite, I let the time go longer between medicines because I thought he was feeling better, but it got bad when the medicines wore off! I should know better, but I just hate giving him so many medicines. I want to try and ween him off the Pain meds, but it seems as if he is still in a lot of pain and needs them. Thank you to all of you who have called, prayed, texted me encouragement, left messages, and brought food. We are so grateful for the outpouring of love for Parker and our family. I am sorry for not returning phone calls, emails, and texts. Parker has had my undivided attention and has been my priority. Thanks again! I had a picture of him, but it just looked too pitiful. Maybe tomorrow if he is having better day I will post one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea he was having surgery! I'm sorry! I hope everything is OK?!