Sunday, January 4, 2009

blogging design

I have been working on this blog all dang day! I have not done anything else... it's hard to make it all work out! I wanted to give the blog a new look and see if I could come up with a new theme. So, this is the result! What do you think?

5 comments:

MaryMartha said...

Totally LOVE the new design! Great job girl...I can't believe you can do that yourself. It looks professional :)
sorry about the bug over Christmas! Glad ya'll were still able to enjoy some time off!
MM

NanaBenz said...

Love the new design, Mel! We all get to enjoy your creativity! Love you, Mom

Kim Ashley said...

I love the new look Melanie!!! So creative!! Hope yall had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

jessica said...

i love it! you did such a great job and must show me how to do that!

Lindsey said...

love it! very cute! good to run in to you yesterday. are you working this semester?