Sunday, January 25, 2009

We are home!

Well- We are home.. but not without a war! Gigi got sick on the plane- threw up and held her hands over her ears and cried the whole way home. We had a very "sweet" steward and he helped out with Parker! Thanks to him...for got to ask his name! We when got home I thought the kids would crash and take a nap.. did not happen. My mom kept them for us so that Todd and I could go out and have sometime together. I know this is going to shock you- I went to a blue-grass concert! It was not my type of music, but I had a great time being with Todd! It was a fun nite and great to spend time together. Gigi is still not herself. Not sleeping at nite, snotty, coughing like she smokes 3 packs a day!, and is just pitiful looking! So we have been laying around and taking it one day at a time. God is so good- Parker has not caught any of this yet! Thanks for all the prayers.

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

I am so sad your baby girl is so sick!!! It's hard when they're sick and clingy and need you 24/7! All you can do is hunker down and grin and bear it...Hang in there. I'm praying she'll sleep tonight and give you some much needed rest!

Lindsey said...

goodness mel! so sorry to hear. please let me know if i can help. i'm sure elle would love to play ballerinas with parker:). what's this about surgery?