Sunday, January 11, 2009
Something for Chickadoll's room
I have always loved two things... polkadots and curtains! So this morning I made chickadoll a cornice(sp?) window treatment!! And it is polkadots too!! It was really easy. I bought the board and frame from the Thrift Store took off the old material, placed new batting on the frame, covered it in my material and then volia- a new window treatment for little girls room! Oh and I just love two other things too- the Thrift Store and a project!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
cute Mel! you are so creative and resourceful!
Hey Mel!! We are definitly free on that Tuesday! Austin will have school in the afternoon, but why don't you all come out in the morning and then I can take him to school and we can still hang out if you want to!! I'm so excited to see you all!! I'll give you a call!!
that is awesome!
wow melanie! I am so impressed with this. Those are my fave things, too. thriftstore + projects=rock
Hey Mel. So fun! I hope you'll post before and afters.. I just spent some time "back reading" on your blog...your kids are SO CUTE!!!
I love the polka dot cornice and the pictures of Parker in his fireman's uniform and Gigi with her diamond ring. How cute!
too cute!!!! gotta love the thrift store finds!!! we need to go soon!
Post a Comment