Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!!
Its the new year and I already broke my wish to loose weight this year over cinnamon rolls for breakfast!!! Well there is always tomorrow!!! I hope that each of you have a wonderful new year day and a year filled with all that will make your hearts smile. Hopefully, some of my new years resolutions will turn out better: clean out the garage, attic and declutter the house, not yell at the kiddos so much, enjoy them on their level at least once a day, love Todd more, love Jesus more(in no particular order), and the most common- loose weight( I want to wear that two piece at the beach this year!!). Hope that you have some new year resolutions too. What are they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we got your card! I can't believe y'all had the stomach bug! Uhhhh! I am so sorry! Hope y'all are feeling better and let's get together soon!
Post a Comment