Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas...is it over?

Christmas has come and gone and it passed us right by! We got an early present this year... the stomach bug! The chicks got sick two days before Christmas and Mamahenn got it Christmas nite. I do not remember feeling that bad since I was pregnant... but that goodness I am not! Husband got it the day after. I felt even worse that Husband's parents had come to stay with us and we were all sick. They were alot of help. I promised to make it up to them next time they come for a visit! Well- Christmas was a biggie this year! Santa brought Chickadude a garbage truck and Chickadoll a Diamond ring... a fat diamond ring...boys it will be tough to top out Santa! It was so fun to see their excitement this year as Christmas approached! Parker was really into Santa and all the magical components that comes with him...the sleigh, reindeers, coming down the chimney, eating cookies at our table!!! I surprised Husband with a new IPod!! He was really shocked and I was glad he did not have a clue! I got a video camera and a SLR camera!! I was so shocked- double time! I love the ability to video the chicks in their element! I have captured so many of the cute things they say and do. And my new SLR, well it just snaps and snaps away! I have made some great shots that my little digital camera just would not have done. We got tons of other stuff too, but that is the highlights! Hope that you all had great Christmas' and never caught the stomach bug!



No comments: