Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a week and it is only Tuesday!!!

This has been a busy week and it is only Tuesday! I had a big dinner last nite and all went well. Us girls were still talking at midnight- so fun! And then today was MDO and me some free time to catch up on errands and shopping! My sister and I are having an ornament swap tomorrow nite and I am busy making food and getting things together for the get together!! I paused though to keep my promise to blog LOTS in December! Tonite after dinner the kids were out of control. I think that they needed to go run off some energy, so we took them to Chickfila by our house and let them play in the indoor play ground. I love Chickfila or so many reasons: extremely clean, indoor play area that is sound proof, nice people who take your order and tell you "my pleasure", and a new favorite... Peppermint chocolate chip milkshake! Yum Yum!! Then we headed home and read about all the animals in the Christmas story. And thanks to Mimi, we had a replica of each one! It was fun for the kids to pick out which animal we were talking about. Well back to the workload!

1 comment:

NanaBenz said...

I just want to see if this works. I love you so. Mom