Tuesday, December 2, 2008
December Second!!
I am making my promise all though it is hard to keep it with all the other commitments I have made to myself and others too!!! But I am determined to keep this blogging thing up! So what happened this second day of December? Well... Gigi informed us that she wants (and yes I quote because it came straight from her mouth)"Diamonds"! Need I say more? Except who taught her that? And Parker wants a "garbage truck with a garbage can and garbage man!!" So I have been on a mad hunt for the garbage truck. I gave up on diamonds- maybe next year Gigi! So we have made our lists... and I am checking them twice...and I am off to try and make their wishes come true!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh friend!! LOVED seeing you and miss you terribly! Love your tree and i think you should keep it! Hope all is well....your mama ok? kisses, jill
HA! I can't help you with the garbage truck...but these days we are ALL THINGS girly and princess!
I saw the funniest game at Toys R US.It was that fishing game... but the princess version :) You go fishing for "diamonds" or jews. HA!
Good Luck with all the shopping!
What about Cubic Zirconium??? LOL
Post a Comment