Wednesday, December 10, 2008

T minus 15 minutes...

I am about to make it- blogging everyday this week! I have 15 minutes to complete this post and then it will be Thursday! I have had a busy day and kind of been in a bad mood. It is hot. It is raining. Its storming. I got up during the nite to check on the weather and lost an hour of sleep. I had lots of things to do to get ready for the ornament swap. I have had two sleepy babies today. We did not get a long nap. I have been gone several nites this week and missed being with Todd. He was off tonite. I sound like a Grinch. Well off to bed. What's that saying..."there is always tomorrow."
These pics make me smile... The kids a year ago! Look how much they have grown!

2 comments:

Southern said...

((hugs))

Lindsey said...

hey, send me your email and i will send the pictures from the party. thanks again for organizing it. i think it went well (with the exception of the throw up) and the kids had a good time. my email is lindseysalter at yahoo dot com.