We have been in St Louis with Mimi and Granpie and are headed back tomorrow. It has been a great visit, but Gigi has gotten sick. I took her to an urgent care center here just for peds(we need one like this in bham) and she has a DOUBLE ear infection, Croup, and pneumonia. She is one sick little girl. She has been fussy all week and then Tuesday started with green snot! and not sleeping and then it just got worse from there. We are on antibiotics, but she still feels bad. Please pray for me to have patience with her. I do not do well with no sleep, and I am running on very little. The kids and I are flying home tomorrow, please pray that the plane ride home will not be too uncomfortable for missy's ears. Gigi is not my sick child, so it is just unusual for her to be this ill. And please pray that P will not get this. We are scheduled to have all of his surgery a week from tomorrow. If he gets this it will set us back tremendously. I know that God is in control and that he will not give us more than we can handle... I am just feeling overwhelmed and everything seems worse when you are tired. So... Good nite!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Oh where oh where has my little chicks been?
We have been in St Louis with Mimi and Granpie and are headed back tomorrow. It has been a great visit, but Gigi has gotten sick. I took her to an urgent care center here just for peds(we need one like this in bham) and she has a DOUBLE ear infection, Croup, and pneumonia. She is one sick little girl. She has been fussy all week and then Tuesday started with green snot! and not sleeping and then it just got worse from there. We are on antibiotics, but she still feels bad. Please pray for me to have patience with her. I do not do well with no sleep, and I am running on very little. The kids and I are flying home tomorrow, please pray that the plane ride home will not be too uncomfortable for missy's ears. Gigi is not my sick child, so it is just unusual for her to be this ill. And please pray that P will not get this. We are scheduled to have all of his surgery a week from tomorrow. If he gets this it will set us back tremendously. I know that God is in control and that he will not give us more than we can handle... I am just feeling overwhelmed and everything seems worse when you are tired. So... Good nite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor thing...I am so sorry to hear about Miss Gigi. I hope she feels better soon. I also hope Parker doesn't catch it. What type of surgery is he having? If you don't mind me asking? ~Angie
Post a Comment