Sunday, February 1, 2009

72 hours

It has been 72 hours and the uphill climb suddenly went to rock bottom. The doctor had warned us that 72 hours would be the hardest. It certainly has been a harder day. We had to remove the bandages and it about broke my heart to hear Parker scream. He has just fallen asleep, and hopefully can get some rest. Yesterday we slept a large part of the day and today he was so uncomfortable that he did not sleep much. Please pray for a restful nite, both for Parker and me! And I want to thank my Mom for all of her help. I could not have done it without her and I am sad she will be leaving tomorrow. I do not know how it will be with Parker and Gigi being back at home with me. Parker requires so much of my attention being sick and Gigi just requires alot of attention period!. I was going to post a picture of him today, but not good either. I do not want him to see himself weak and sick. So maybe tomorrow! Thanks again for all the prayers, calls, texts, and encouragement we have gotten. We feel so loved!

3 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

will be praying for you.

jessica said...

praying for y'all!

*angie* said...

I'm sorry to hear the news. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.