Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 5

Today has been a better day- only two really bad moments. This morning(early) Parker was hurting and having a hard time and then once more this afternoon after a long nap. He did eat alittle mac and cheese for dinner! This was a big step. He is so brave and I am so proud of him for hanging in here and being a trooper. He listens patiently to me explain things to him about dressing changes, trusts me not to hurt him, questions me about when he will feel better and trusts me that it will get better. I just love this little man!]
And Gigi... well we have decided that she is going to be the family clown. She is just soooo funny. She was a "hair fix-her" tonite and was such a little priss. I found her a pretend blow dryer yesterday at my Favorite Store! and she is obsessed with doing your hair! At least she is providing great entertainment!
Hopefully we will continue to report improved progress!

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

glad to hear things are going well! gigi sounds too cute! :)