Sunday, February 8, 2009
Soccer is not my game!
So today we went to see Todd at work at some hispanic soccer event. It was such a beautiful day and so nice to get out after being cooped up all week with Parker. We sat down on the bleachers and got to talking with some of Todd's coworkers and their families. I had totally forgotten that we were at a soccer game and was just enjoying my day, when... some mexican soccer dude kicked the ball from across the field and hit me head on. Nothing stopped the ball but me. Straight from his foot to my head. Get the point. It hurt like @*#!. At first I was stunned and was not sure what happened. Then I just wanted to cry. Then I was so embarressed and wanted to go home. It was been a bad day. Please forgive the spelling, I am not right in the head!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
bless your heart! I hope you didn't get a headache as a result!!
You poor thing! I am SO SORRY!!! That's terrible!
I would have died! I really would have found a rock to crawl under because i would have been so embarrassed. Are you ok?
I feel your pain babe! I was the one who got hit in the head with a football at a Samford Game!
I'm sooo glad I found you! I can't wait to back read and catch up!! I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment