Anyways- Parker's school valentines are due tomorrow. They make you turn them in to "approve" them. I was wondering what to do. Money is tight. Store bought valentines are so over rated. So I got online and found a very cute idea...
Heart shaped Play-dough: Homemade!
And then here are some pictures of the kids!
And here is Gigi... being her cute silly self!!
Parker: This was his response when I asked him to smile!
5 comments:
WHAT a CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! idea! I just might have to copy!!! Glad you're getting the "pattern" down. I'll pray for strength and patience for you...I can't imagine how hard this time must be! Hang in there!
So glad to hear that Parker is starting to feel better. I am praying for you and Parker. You will get through this! Cute photos of Gigi! I love the Valentines!
I hope parker is feeling better today! I'm in awe of you and how well you juggle all thats going on...you are a strong a loving mom and wife! I LOVE the valentine's those are so cute...seeing the pictures made me want to go make some (although I'm not sure who I would give them to since I dont have children :)) CUTE CUTE pics of Gigi!! I hope yall have a good weekend!
I'm so glad that Parker is feeling better! YOu win the award for best mom after everything and you still made homemade playdough!! My butt would have been at walgreens picking up paper valentines (oh wait I already did that!@)
you are sooo creative! I love the homemade playdough!!!
I'm keeping you and Parker in my prayers!!!! Hang in there hun.
Post a Comment