Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am keeping up!!

It is actually working! I am keeping up and seem to be on top of things today!! It's amazing what you can do minus a husband and a child for two days!! No phone calls to return! No bills overdue and none that need to be paid- today! My house is clean. My Christmas decor is shining bright and all put up. I am fixing dinner! My Christmas cards are printed, but not addressed! I wrapped presents- yes I have finally started Christmas shopping! I am feeling better today about the chaos in my life. Now the real challenge: to stay ahead of the game all week! Tonite my plans are for Daddy to finish some honey-do's, read the Sunday paper by a fire, do the Christmas story sun catcher with the kids(a school project), and to enjoy family! Gosh- I really seem in the true spirit!! I'll let you know how it turns out! Oh and I did change my tree- Could not stand to see those green wires- Type A!! And Princess ran to be in the picture once again!!


1 comment:

Kim Ashley said...

OH I love the tree!!! Here is an idea...I'll babysit and you can come decorate for me! :)