We'll, we all still feel yucky, but yesterday Gigi had to go to the Eye Doctor and get her eyes checked. They dialazed her eyes and checked her vision. It was amazing to see how they can identify problems without Gigi even saying a word. I learned that that is why you go to Pediatric Opthamologist- for experience with toddlers. We'll when you get your eyes dialazed you are sensitive to bright light- like the sun. So they gave Gigi these black sunglasses!! She loved them and kept them on the whole way home!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Hollywood Gigi
We'll, we all still feel yucky, but yesterday Gigi had to go to the Eye Doctor and get her eyes checked. They dialazed her eyes and checked her vision. It was amazing to see how they can identify problems without Gigi even saying a word. I learned that that is why you go to Pediatric Opthamologist- for experience with toddlers. We'll when you get your eyes dialazed you are sensitive to bright light- like the sun. So they gave Gigi these black sunglasses!! She loved them and kept them on the whole way home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey Melanie! Yes, I do remember you:-) What a small world!! What friend do we both know? Okay, the MOMS meeting is the second Tuesday in Feb. so---a week from this Tuesday! You have to call Mary Caanon to get childcare--her number is...313-7709. I misplaced that sheet with your number. We were actually just talking about you guys too! Have you heard anything about the bible study? My email address is..
mb4auburn@yahoo.com. Your kids are soo cute!! I loved looking at their pictures!
Post a Comment