Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Hearts Day!!!
Happy Valentines day to all of you!! If you are reading this then you are our valentine and we love you. Unfourtunatly, my camera said the memory card was full when I went to take a picture of our sweet valentines today. I will have to post one when Todd gets home and can clear my memory card! Parker has loved Valentines today. He got a cute truck valentine card from Mimi and Granpie which he insisted on taking to school today. And then Pap, his favorite valentine( Sorry to the rest of us, Pap always wins!) came to get him at school from his valentine party!! He made me a valentine at school that is priceless and will be kept forever. Gigi does not get V-Day and keeps looking at me like why do I have to wear this big red bow today!! We'll we hope that all of you know how special you are to us and not just today on Valentines but everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment