Saturday, February 2, 2008
A Playhouse..
I had seen this Rose Cottage made by playschool at Christmas. I thought it looked like a very neat toy house and looked to purchase it for Gigi. While in St.Louis the Target there had said that they were out and It was a discontinued item. I never seemed to find one to purchase. I was at Walmart two ays ago and saw one. It was on the clearence for $25. I quickly got it into my buggy and headed home to play!! The kids absolutly love it. Since it has two sides to the house, it is like a house for each of them. Yes, I know that my manly little two year old is playing in a pink house, but he is doing it for Gigi!!! The house is made of a strong frame and thena fabric "pillowcase" that slides over the frame and zips up. It is very sturdy and the two houses came with a stove. I am looking for the other pieces that go along with the cottage. The nice thing about the design is that the houses go inside each other and then all the furniture is stored in the house- makes easy cleanup and when not in use can be stored away. We'll here are the kids playing in their house!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment