Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We have the sick bug...

We have been sick for what seems like forever- really only a week. However, with young kids and being in the house for a week it does seem like forever! I think that we are getting better. I am planning for Parker to go to school tommorrow, so we will see. So far it is midnight and no one has woke up crying- YET!! I have no pictures because the kids sitting on the couch looking sick with green snotty noses is just not picture perfect. So, as they are feeling better I will post some new pictures. I am sure that as they come back from sick land there will be plenty sillyness to post!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Sorry they aren't feeling good. They seemed great on Monday, it must have hit quick!

Julie Shaw said...

I hate sickness!! I feel your pain! Campbell is doing better and so far Austin has not come down with anything! I'm sure playing in the snow this morning probably did not help my chances but he wanted to go so badly! I love the new look of the blog, it made me happy when it popped up! hope they are feeling better soon!