Saturday, January 19, 2008
Oh what fun to play in the snow!!!
We had a blast and enjoyed being in the snow so much!! It was coooold though but we were bundled up. Gigi was so bundled up that she was like a sumo wrestler- she just held her little arms out to the side and waddled around falling over to the side or forward every time she got in the snowy grass!! Parker ran and ran and just loved it!! We tasted some snow, made a snowball, and then threw a couple at Dada's window to try and wake him up!! I think that I could really like this snow stuff!! Before we came in I put our PJ's in the dryer and we had warm clothes to put on and then had some warm mac and cheese. Now we are played out and headed for a long winter's nap!!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment