I have always dreamed of having such a sweet conversation with Parker eversince he started talking where he said something that was so touching and made me stop and think- Parker that made a imprint in my heart. We'll today would be that day. I was continuing the cleaning marathon and Parker found a picture of Todd and I on his Harley not long after we had gotton married. Parker looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said, "Mama- where's Bubba?" I told him that, "Bubba was not born yet", and he repeated me. Then I said, "Where do you think that Bubba was?" And he said- "Bubba in mama's heart" and pointed to me in the picture. I felt that big lump in your throat that you get just before you are going to cry. I did not want to cry because I did not want him to think that he had made me sad. So I just grabbed him up and squeezed him. It touched me more than ever and I agree- Bubba has always been in mama's heart and always will be!!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
My early valentine...
I have always dreamed of having such a sweet conversation with Parker eversince he started talking where he said something that was so touching and made me stop and think- Parker that made a imprint in my heart. We'll today would be that day. I was continuing the cleaning marathon and Parker found a picture of Todd and I on his Harley not long after we had gotton married. Parker looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said, "Mama- where's Bubba?" I told him that, "Bubba was not born yet", and he repeated me. Then I said, "Where do you think that Bubba was?" And he said- "Bubba in mama's heart" and pointed to me in the picture. I felt that big lump in your throat that you get just before you are going to cry. I did not want to cry because I did not want him to think that he had made me sad. So I just grabbed him up and squeezed him. It touched me more than ever and I agree- Bubba has always been in mama's heart and always will be!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww! That is so precious!
How funny that we were just talking last night about the kids saying sweet things.
SO CUTE! These little boys are such softies!
Post a Comment