Happy Birthday To you Aunt JenJen!!! I cannot believe that you are 25 years old. It seems like yesterday we were playing in the best playhouse ever built (by our daddy) and just imagining that we were old enough to drive and work and have babies. Now we are at that point and it is great to be there with you. I love being "grownups" together and having this time to share in real life experiences. I am so thankful for you and extremely proud of you. As I tell you so often, you are amazing and have accomplished so very much at your age. You are a good girl who loves Jesus Christ first of all, you have gone to college and are using your degree in a fantastic job, you own your own home(and it is very cute), and you are very independent and successful. I am so thankful that you are my sister and my best friend. I feel sorry for those out there who do not have a sister- it is a bond like no other. Happy Happy Birthday Jenn. Cant wait to celebrate 25 more with you!!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Happy 25th Birthday Jenn!!!
Happy Birthday To you Aunt JenJen!!! I cannot believe that you are 25 years old. It seems like yesterday we were playing in the best playhouse ever built (by our daddy) and just imagining that we were old enough to drive and work and have babies. Now we are at that point and it is great to be there with you. I love being "grownups" together and having this time to share in real life experiences. I am so thankful for you and extremely proud of you. As I tell you so often, you are amazing and have accomplished so very much at your age. You are a good girl who loves Jesus Christ first of all, you have gone to college and are using your degree in a fantastic job, you own your own home(and it is very cute), and you are very independent and successful. I am so thankful that you are my sister and my best friend. I feel sorry for those out there who do not have a sister- it is a bond like no other. Happy Happy Birthday Jenn. Cant wait to celebrate 25 more with you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment