Okay we have geared up- On hours worth of getting everyone dressed- long underwear, layered clothing, snowsuits, hats, gloves, socks and boots. Yeah- that's why it took so long. I figured since we have seen no one else outside playing in it, I better really dress them warm so no one would see us and turn me in for taking children out in the snow!! I have them bundled up and we are headed out the door. It is really snowing and coming down. It is so beautiful and looks so peaceful outside- but beware world we are coming outside with all our chaos!!! Let you know how it went when we come in and thaw out!!!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
It is still snowing!!!
Okay we have geared up- On hours worth of getting everyone dressed- long underwear, layered clothing, snowsuits, hats, gloves, socks and boots. Yeah- that's why it took so long. I figured since we have seen no one else outside playing in it, I better really dress them warm so no one would see us and turn me in for taking children out in the snow!! I have them bundled up and we are headed out the door. It is really snowing and coming down. It is so beautiful and looks so peaceful outside- but beware world we are coming outside with all our chaos!!! Let you know how it went when we come in and thaw out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love when it is snowing. Unfortunately, in Croatia does not snow any more. :(
Family blog is an great idea! :)
Post a Comment