Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo to You!!!




Happy Halloween!! I love holidays and this one is particularly fun because it involves candy, dressing up, and going out at nite into the cool dark. Parker and Gigi especially had a great time. Parker learned to "boo" people and Gigi got her first taste of candy, a lollipop. And speaking of lollipops, that's what I was!! Todd was just doing good to pull the wagon and go around the street with us after having worked all day. Mum,Pap, Jen and Keith came over and we had chili and the fixins'. We headed out about 6 pm as it was just getting dark. Parker was a little shy at first. However, after he figured out you have to get out of the wagon and go to the door to get "more" then he was off running from house to house!! We had a great time back at the house and answering our door and handing out candy. After we had no more candy we sat outside around the fire and had fun talking and laughing the nite away. The kids were asleep even with all the candy they ate!! Grammie, I'll balance it out with veggies today!!! So, hope that you all had a great spooky nite too and until next year- "Boo"!!!

1 comment:

Julie Shaw said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I wish we could be with you all too! I can't believe how big the kids look! Have a great day.