Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Black Friday Bargin
I bought a video monitor for Gigi during the shopping spree on Friday after Thanksgiving. I had purchased on before but it was soo expensive and so I took it back. These were on sale for 40 dollars!! Not only did I but one but I bought two! Don't know why either. I have always wondered what she did when I put her down and I go to check on her and when I open the door it always wakes her up. So I figued that this would solve both of these problems. I set it up when we got home and could not wait to see what she did and be able to check on her from my nitestand. I put Gigi to bed. Parker crawled up in the bed with me to watch the news and I thought we would also watch Gigi. I was getting in the bed when Parker got hysterical. Gigi OUT. Gigi OUT. He began to cry no sob with his head in his hands. I thought that I was going to cry too. He was demanding about me getting Gigi out and then it became Gigi Out NOW!! I did not know what to think. Did he think that I had put Gigi into the TV monitor? Did he see her in her crib and think she was in a cage? What was it that made him so upset. I could not figure this out since he does not use many words to describe his thinking, so I had to turn it off and go show him that Gigi was in her bed and that she was okay. I guess that my bargin may not have been such a bargin after all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is SO FUNNY! Great find on the monitor!
Mel that is hilarious! But I love my video monitor! It would have made life with austin easier I wish I would of had it with him!
Post a Comment