"hey we have this down no problem." He even got excited as we pulled up and got in the line at school...But that door opened and he just lost it. It made me sad but not as much as Tuesday because I knew he loved his teacher and would have a great day. I went on to my doctors appt- I have a sinus infection thanks to my car accident and nose trauma and the doctor put me on an antibiotic that was FREE, yes FREE at Publix. I felt bad checking out without spending any money ( I know that you are thinking that this is not like me but remember I was sick!) so I got the kids these fabulous gigantic Chocolate Chip M&M cookies. They were "surprises" for making it through the first week!!! I sure have gotton alot done this week by having time to run into the stores without taking the kitchen sink and cleaning my house without any interruptions! I hope that we can all get use to a little break from each other!! I think it helps make us excited to see each other again!!
Gigi eating her cookie! She got chocolate everywhere!!
Parker coming to get in the car. He looks so unhappy.
Parker loving his cookie. He ended up telling me he had the best day ever!
3 comments:
Aww you are such a fun mom!!! I hope you get to feeling better.
What car accident? Hope you are doing well besides the accident. The kids look adorable. I have decided that 1/2 day preschool is just not enought time!
What out for those lurkers.....I googled your name to see if I could find your blog and viola!! Here I am :) I am so excited that we found each other and can be friends- I saw an idea for a wreath on a blog today and all I could think about was you- check it out under sticklers and tutorials in my favorite section of my blog- www.clayandags.blogspot.com
Post a Comment