Sunday, August 24, 2008
Dressin' Up!!
We have been missing our Daddy and needed something new to take our minds off of him working so much lately. So- I pulled out the costume bin! These are old Halloween costumes that I had bought over the last two years at garages sales and the such for $1.00 or less. I had just been saving them so that one day when they wanted to dress up they had some authentic dress up clothes. The costumes range from snowwhite to power rangers, to spiderman and belle, to a knight and a post man, to an elephant and a strawberry!! They had so much fun playing in all the garb!!! We were fighting bad guys and saving the day and then having tea and kissing the prince! Hope you enjoyed the afternoon we shared while Hurricane Faye was drenching us with rain!!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looked fun! I hope y'all are doing well. Let's get together soon
Oh fun!! It looks like yall had the best time!! They are so precious!
WOW! What a great way to spend a rainy afternoon!
What a great idea! I've never thought about buying costumes for dress up one day! Your such a great fun Momma!
Post a Comment