Monday, September 29, 2008

We need some news...

Well I have really slacked on this blogging thing for a while and some of our family has told me- "We need some news!!!" I promise that I am going to get back on this blogging thing soon! Let just say that between stitches for Mommy, Gigi wanting to use the potty, standing still in the same place at the soccer game, rearranging our house, Alabama football, and so much more we have been really busy! Ill give you a better story time on these topics soon. Check Back!!!

4 comments:

jessica said...

WHAT? Stitches? I just saw you last week. What in the world? what happened? I'm telling you, this is why you need to be my neighbor. It would decrease your chance of casualties (don't ask me why i would have that ability but i am just trying anything to get y'all to live near us!)

Julie Shaw said...

Hi Friend! I'm so glad that you are back with the blogging. What is going on with you? Tell me about the stitches! This household does not want to talk about Alabama! It is a VERY sore subject with my husband!! We miss seeing you guys and hope we will see you soon!

Busy momma said...

September 29th and I'm still waiting today, October 6th on some news!!
Let's get our boys together to play again soon :)

thetysonfamily said...

Hey! I just saw your blog on Kate's site and wanyed to say hello! Ella Grace misses seeing Parker at school! Hope all is well!
Kymberlie
http://thetysonfamily.blogspot.com