Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Princess G goes to the salon
Today we had Gigi's hair cut fot the first time, and boy did she love it. She went wearing her beads and sunglasses and acting like such a hollywood princess. Todd and I analyzed this haircut on the way to the salon, trying to think of all possible ways to control and contain Gigi. We could only imagine that it would be a disaster and that Miss Antsy Pants would not sit still. However, she did wonderful and loved the attention! This salon was so nice and very upscale. Todd had met the hair lady and she had given him her card and told us she would cut the whole family for cheap. Today we just took Gigi and maybe I'll go back? But back to Princess, she got the cutest little "bob"! It definatly is the haircut for her and her neck is just so kissy with that short do!!! Here she is in the salon being at her best- Princess G!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is miss princess! LOVE the sunglasses! We miss you guys too! I wish we lived close so we could have play dates. I still feel confident that we'll get to hang out again...probably in Missouri!!
Gigi looks like a Hollywood movie star with her sunglasses and jewelry! How cute! She is getting to be a big girl!
Post a Comment