Monday, June 9, 2008

Parker loves...

So this morning Parker tells me that he loves two things so much(I know that your all are thinking that Pap will be one of them, but...) they are: "My Bible and baseball"!! I guess that I am doing something right in all this parenting that goes on each day!

Parker also loves this new "man"(Dada will not let me call it a doll!)! It is a "man" of Bob the Builder. He is extremely fond of him at nite when he goes to bed. So Saturday nite this was the conversation:
P- "Why does bob the builder not close his eyes? He is so tired."
M- "Well he cant close his eyes they don't close."
P- "But he works so hard he needs to go to sleep." He trys to push his eyes down asleep.
M- "Well what do you think that he needs to go to sleep?"
P-"A mask like Mum gives him."
I am thinking what in the world.
M- "Well what is that?"
P- Parker goes and gets his washcloth and covers it up over Bob the Builders eyes! "Now he can go to sleep!"

2 comments:

Tegan said...

That is so cute! What a sweet conversation. I'm laughing about how Todd will not let him call his Bob the Builder a doll. David would be the same way. SO funny!

The Allens said...

Hey girl. please give me a call. I have left you some messages, but not heard back. Call me, I have some news.......love, Kate