It only got worse after the pics spreading up into his hairline and down below his chin. I did not know what to do, use the EpiPen, call 911, chill out and wash it off, or what. I panicked and was so scared about the reaction he was having. I mean we eat this all the time and then all of a sudden he has a reaction? What is the next food going to be? What will it do next time to him? I called the Dr right away and sat him down and watched him. It got worse then nothing changed for about 30 minutes and then it began to lose some of the redness and then the hive pattern began to go away. I am just terrified of food and Parker mixing up something bad. I love this little boy so much and cannot imagine anything happening to him. It justs breaks my heart to to see him scared and in pain. Anyone got any advice? We are going tomorrow to see about what his allergy could be linked to- milk, eggs, soybean oil?
Monday, June 2, 2008
And now...(drum roll please)...
We are allergic to Ranch dressing. Yes, we are. We love ranch dressing and Parker's Mimi has taught Parker to eat spinach leaves and ranch dressing. It is his favorite and I know you are thinking yeah right, but seriously he loves it. He eats it almost every other day. Sometimes we have to substitute carrots for the spinach, but ranch dressing is a big part of his diet! And so tonite, we are eating our usual snack- spinach and carrots and ranch dressing and I am talking on the phone to my sister. I look up to Parker looking like this...


It only got worse after the pics spreading up into his hairline and down below his chin. I did not know what to do, use the EpiPen, call 911, chill out and wash it off, or what. I panicked and was so scared about the reaction he was having. I mean we eat this all the time and then all of a sudden he has a reaction? What is the next food going to be? What will it do next time to him? I called the Dr right away and sat him down and watched him. It got worse then nothing changed for about 30 minutes and then it began to lose some of the redness and then the hive pattern began to go away. I am just terrified of food and Parker mixing up something bad. I love this little boy so much and cannot imagine anything happening to him. It justs breaks my heart to to see him scared and in pain. Anyone got any advice? We are going tomorrow to see about what his allergy could be linked to- milk, eggs, soybean oil?
It only got worse after the pics spreading up into his hairline and down below his chin. I did not know what to do, use the EpiPen, call 911, chill out and wash it off, or what. I panicked and was so scared about the reaction he was having. I mean we eat this all the time and then all of a sudden he has a reaction? What is the next food going to be? What will it do next time to him? I called the Dr right away and sat him down and watched him. It got worse then nothing changed for about 30 minutes and then it began to lose some of the redness and then the hive pattern began to go away. I am just terrified of food and Parker mixing up something bad. I love this little boy so much and cannot imagine anything happening to him. It justs breaks my heart to to see him scared and in pain. Anyone got any advice? We are going tomorrow to see about what his allergy could be linked to- milk, eggs, soybean oil?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mel,
harrison too had an allergy to ranch dressing. i tried all different brands etc but could not find one that he didn't react to. he had hives all over his face etc. BUT when we went to restaurants he would not break out from their ranch. my solution, make my own ranch. just use the packets and add your own milk and mayo. tastes much better and NO reaction!! crazy! love and miss ya'll, jill
yikes! I am so sorry you are having all these allergy problems. Wish i could do something to help or knew some answers. Let me know what you end up doing!
Love Gigi's new hair!! She is so sassy! i love that girl!
Addison is allergic to ranch also! Actually just buttermilk ranch she can have lite ranch. =)
Addison is allergic to buttermilk ranch! She can eat lite ranch without any problems =). What a stange thing to be allergic to!
Post a Comment