
I know it is a day early, but if I do not wish you all a happy turkey day right now, then I probably won't have time tomorrow. The kids are asleep and I am enjoying the luxury of a laptop by a nice roaring fire in St Louis. We are spending Thanksgiving with Daddy's family and are having a good time and cold weather!! It has been so fun to actually need hats, mittens, jackets, and a nightly fire!! We have been busy doing St Louis favorites- photos, feeding the squirrels, shopping, seeing old friends, spending time relaxing, playing, and EATING! Gosh- that is the last thing that I needed to do is overeat, but I have done it every nite!!! We wish you all a special Thanksgiving knowing that we are blessed by your friendship! Here's to some turkey!!
2 comments:
Friend, i miss you! i really do want to get together. call me when you get back in town or email me.
love ya!
What a great picture!!! I hope your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment