Sunday, May 18, 2008

So... Its official...

SUMMER is HERE! Mothers day out is over, we are sooo busy, vacations are scheduled, we are all tired, we spend most of our time outside, and my power bill is growing to the mid $100's!! It is hot here and we just bought a new kiddie pool to enjoy in the afternoons! Anyone is welcome to come and play with us- the more the splashes the better! We have been out of town for most of May but are back to stay until June!
We have been in St. Louis honoring Todd's Mom who got her Master's and for Mom's day too! We are so proud of her and had a great visit! We are glad to be home because there is alot to do here- cobwebs to clean, laundry to do, and lots of mail to go through!! Mostly bills!!
I will try to post some recent pictures of our trip to share with you, as soon as I can find time!! I am drowning in my to do list!!!

No comments: