Gosh- It was such a nice nite and we enjoyed being a "couple" again rather than a couple who are parents!! Those of you who have kids can relate, I know. Then Todd had a baseball game. We went to it and sadly they lost, but Todd did score a point. My Dad came and watched the game with me and it was great to sit and talk to him as well, without the kids! I could actually complete a sentence and have a conversation with him without interruptions! I know I have said alot of things about being glad that the kids were not there tonite and they are all true, however, the majority of our conversation was about them?- now go figure that!!
So, here's to the big 3-0!!!
Update on the kids-
Parker has gotten sick on us again. I feel so bad for him and just do not know what to do for him. We went to the dr Monday and they say it is still just his asthma flaring up. He has been taking breathing treatments several times a day and last nite when I told him that Mimi and Granpie bought him his nebulizer, he quickly said "why". I told him it was for him to get better and he said,"then you take picture of Bubba for Mimi!" So here it is as sad as it may seem.
Gigi is wild as a little girl can be. We gave her "piggies" yesterday and she is adorable when she shakes her head no! They just "rattle" on top of her head! Today she found Todd's yellow sunglasses that he wears to see at nite and she just had to wear them around. She is quite the accessory queen. I just went in her room to check on her while she was sleeping. As I was kissing her goodnight, I saw that she still had her play ring on her finger. I guess she and Mum were playing princess!! She is got enough energy to make up for Parker having none!
6 comments:
Hey chick!! I didn't know that Toddy and my dad had the same birthday??!! But as I am writing this I think now maybe i did. SOOOOOO sad to see our buddy Parker not doing so hot. Harrison too is a man of the nebulizer. we've not had to do it this year but last year he about sent me over the edge with not breathing!! Feel better soon Parker. Hugs and kisses, Jill and Harrison (hadleigh too!!)
Oh, Mel! I'm sorry that Parker is having to take more of those treatments! AC hated that nebulizer, and I'm so amazed that Parker is ok with his! HUGE congrats to Todd on the big 3-0!
Hey Melanie! Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Your kiddos are so cute! Looks like you all are doing well. How do you know Mary Martha? Small world...we went on a mission trip together to Brazil...she's a blast! We haven't seen Jarrod since the wedding. I guess you all get up that way often to see Todd's parents. I'm going to link you on my blog so I can keep up with you guys. Take Care and stop by again!
Hey Melanie! I'm so glad you stopped by on my blog! Your kiddos are so cute! It looks like you all are doing well. We have not seen Jarrod and Cassie since the wedding. I guess you all get up that way often to see Todd's parents. We all need to get together sometime. We had so much fun hanging out with you at the wedding. I'm going to link you on my blog so I can keep up with you all. Take Care
Yay!! I'm so glad you found me!! I'll have to add you as well! When can we hang out, seriously?!
Melanie, I've debated on how best to get up with you...since neither of us have our emails on our blogs - and sorry for the randomness of this comment that has nothing to do with your post! :) I want to thank you for your prayers and for posting on my blog. That meant a lot to me. I told my mom that your mom wants to get together with her and she said she'll give your mom a call...thank your Mom for being so thoughtful! Your kids are adorable and I've loved reading up on what's going on with you guys!
Post a Comment