Saturday, December 29, 2007
How much fun they are having....
...being brother and sister. Parker and Gigi have sure enjoyed each other so much lately, and it has been so special to see this bond being shared between them. They love to play chase, play side by side, and laugh at each other. They have begun to tell each other nite-nite when it is time for bed and that just makes my day end so perfectly. Gigi stands up in her crib by the side rail and Parker climbs up the rail and gives her a kiss and hug- too precious!! I am begininng to see how perfect them being so close in age is going to be. I just hope and pray that they remain each others best friends for their whole lives. So here's to brothers and sisters!!! I know I could not live without mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sweet! We are looking forward to playing with y'all soon!
Post a Comment