Thursday, September 20, 2007
Never thought that I would...
I never thought that I would resort to being captured by blogging. I did give in to email and am now addicted, so I have decided to begin to blog. I have enjoyed keeping up with several of my friends and their families and thought that one for our family would be fun. I will do my best with as much free time as I have to keep it updated. I am excited to include all the sweet, funny, and I am sure sometimes embarrasing moments that only another mom could relate to!! I love my kids and the time that I am able to spend with them. Hopefully one day they will be able to go back and look through these posting s and read about these special times. Please leave your comments and stay in touch with us too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAH! welcome to the blog world. It is addicting. I never thought i would do it either but have enjoyed it and great to keep family out of town up to speed. And your blog i know will be my favorite with all of the crazy things that happen to you!
I have never even read a blog before, so this considering it is from you, ought to be fun. Thanks so much for sharing.
Mel!!! So excited you decided to do this!! We will check back often and I can't wait to see what your family is up to! We love and miss you tons! Mama Jill
Post a Comment