My Dad, aka Pappy, has always been my hero, but today I realized he is my son's hero too! EVERYHTING has to be like Pappy and today Parker informed me that "Bubba" and Pappy live at the farm together, sorry Mum!! He wants to do everything just like Pappy- Parker eats what Pappy eats even when he doesn't like it. Parker went with Pappy to the bathroom and wanted to go on the big potty just like Pappy- I have been working on trying to make him "go" forever and in one day Pappy manages to get him to "go". Parker always wants his hat, sunglasses and boots just like Pappy and there are so many more things, too!! Today, Pappy came over to play and what do you know- Pappy was the favorite today!! He sat in the floor and played with Parker on the tractor and let Parker wear his sunglasses and hat, all of them just like Pappy's. So when I asked him what he was doing, he replied- "Pappy!!". So-he was doing just like Pappy. I am so thankful to my Dad for all the time that he invests and spends with Parker. He takes him and is so patient with Parker and he guides Parker to see so much of this world that I do not take the time to enjoy with Parker. I am grateful that Parker and I share the same hero and I am happy that my Dad is able to enjoy being a fulltime Pappy!! Thanks Pappy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment