Friday, October 16, 2009

It is raining and pouring....

It is truly raining and pouring outside! I should have opted for cuter raincoats and rain boots and less cute clothes for the kids because we are in our "rain gear" more that anything else!
Also- My car broke again yesterday. We think that it is the same thing that happened in June. Remember... I was without a car for a month! I had just deposited a check into the savings accout and thought thank you Father that that check will help us if things get tough. Note: I am a bit of a financial worrier! And then the next day- BAM my car broke! Todd is leaving to go back out of town on Sunday! I cant drive his police car nor his truck. I'll be here for a long time! When it rains it pours!
On a better note!

3 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

OH! I am so sorry to hear about your car. That stinks. I am with you, I like that padding for emergencies. I will be praying for you...between the car and your husband going out of town, you've got a FULL plate. Hang in there.

Your little ones are DARLING!!!

Lindsey said...

sorry about your car?! i know someone who can get you a good deal if you want a new used one:)! let me know if you need something... i'm with ya on the rain stuff. trying to find grady some in his size?!

MaryMartha said...

Your sweet children are PRECIOUS!
Love stopping by your blog and catching up with ya'll :)
Have a good weekend!
MM